Help with a Federal Agency

If you can't get an answer from a federal agency in a timely fashion, or if you feel you have been treated unfairly, my office may be able to help resolve a problem or get you the information you need. While we cannot guarantee you a favorable outcome, we will do our best to help you receive a fair and timely response to your problem.


The Privacy Act of 1974 (5 U.S.C. § 552a) requires that Members of Congress or their staff have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case.

Print and complete the following Privacy Authorization Form and send it via mail to my Bellefonte district office at 3555 Benner Pike, Suite 101, Bellefonte, PA 16823. If you are unable to print this form, please contact my Bellefonte office at (814)-353-2015 and we will send it to your home address.  

NOTE: We must have the Authorization Form completed and signed before we can proceed with your case.